Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Trans-generational Clearing Day 5: Relinquishment Decree

**Giving honor to my dear teacher and friend Catalena Shepard.  She taught me to love my shit, honor my ancestors and empowered me to do my first clearing.  It is because of her I continue to stand in the gap for past/present/future family members.**

Supplies:
candle(s)                  matches/lighter
paper                             bag/box/container
writing utensil            flowing clean natural water source


Begin with whatever spiritual practice you do before working.  I smudge myself. I root/ground/clear/shield. I then light candles. (See:  http://trance4aum.blogspot.com/2013/05/trans-generational-clearing-day-2-safety.html  for more details)  
**use the power of silence: DO NOT DISCUSS** 




Mind:

Read the below decree silently allowing each phrase to resonate.

Body:

Surrender all angst, stress and former agreements that no longer serve you.
Take a piece of paper and write the decree below in script.  
Sign and date.

Spirit:

Read aloud your hand scripted Relinquishment Decree. 
When read, set on fire, allowing ashes to fall into cup/bag/box.
Give thanks, take ashes to clean flowing stream/beach and release ashes.


Relinquishment Decree
I your name here  call in the name of love my entire ancestral lineage.
I now lovingly release all manner of sexual dysfunction through all generations past, present and future, known and unknown to me.

I bind harmful mental and emotional manipulation, all forms of fear of intimacy, frigidity and the spirit of sexual abuse.

I loose juiciness, healthy lust, sensuality, safety, seduction and passion.
I attract them into my life in healthy ways.

I bind negative body image, fear of abandonment, excessive rebellion and/or 
dependency.

I loose true connection, balance and respect.  I attract only those that
can be co-creators of peace in my world.

I bind any form of unwanted violence between a man and a woman, a woman and a woman or a man and a man.

I loose harmonious conversation and deed. 
I attract spirits that respect my mind, body and spirit to me NOW.

I now free myself from any soul ties pat, present of  future; created by
me or others allowing security, allowing for healthy, loving
relationships with my primary partner (self) and others.

I allow myself to be open.
I allow myself to receive.
 I am appreciative.
I am without judgement.





Disclaimer:  The rituals, affirmations, prayers, exercises are based on my experiments.  Some were given under DIVINE Unction others were taught to me.  By all means in your practice, do as Spirit leads you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment