Thursday, May 23, 2013

Trans-Generational Clearing Day 4: Surrender

surrender v. 
To relinquish possession or control of to another because of demand or compulsion.
To give up in favor of another.



Surrender is an important part of your healing and the juiciness of your future erotic growth.  Many women have difficult or no orgasms.  There is a direct correlation to what goes on in the brain, our most powerful sexual tool, and sexual gratification.  

We begin by surrendering things that would impede our minds.  It's far more challenging to NOT think unhealthy thoughts than it is to allow love and gratitude free reign.  Some of us have a lack of body acceptance.  Others have family baggage. There are many stressors that we wrestle with to no fruitful end.  Those things not only snuff our libidos but it manifests in all kinds of physical maladies.

Mind:

Allow each body discontent, self limiting habit or source of discord.  Don't force it. Just allow.
As they arise know that your desire is to love. within this love is the ability to create.  As our part in co-creating, even things we wish to avoid, we must surrender. 

Body:

As they flow in, allow them for two breathes and on the exhale surrender it.
Feel it melt and drip off of you into the Earth.

Spirit:

Meditation

I am who I am.
I am that I am.

I move in complete cooperation with harmonious vibration
I visibly witness favor.

I operate as a clear authentic vessel.
I relinquish all that no longer serves me.
I embrace and become all I will to be.


Disclaimer:  The rituals, affirmations, prayers, exercises are based on my experiments.  Some were given under DIVINE Unction others were taught to me.  By all means in your practice, do as Spirit leads you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment