Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Trans-generational Clearing: Day 2 Safety



The first stop on this journey to our succulent wombin is preparing a space of safety.  Many of us have blocks that keep us from being vulnerable and having intimacy. Our past experiences have formed agreements; like all men are dogs.  For me I was told 'You're not the marrying kind'.  I didn't know specifically what that meant but I knew enough to make me feel a sense of inadequacy. There began my search for understanding about relationships, intimacy and sex.

If you examine past negative relationship experiences you'll discover in most cases that a boundary was breached that caused the discord.  This breach isn't limited to infidelity either.  If you were expecting your significant other (s/o) to assist in household duties and they are messy, that is a breach.  Even if the agreement wasn't established it still seems like a betrayal. If we talk about it, establish boundaries, with patience and kindness it creates safety. Even with my little pup Therman Russell Obama of the DC Obamas;
when I leave him I look him in the eyes and say, "I will be gone for a couple of hours. I will be back for you and you will be safe." It's a great comfort to both of us. We both move forward feeling safe and secure.

This is what you are establishing for yourself, a place of  safety.  

Boundaries

Boundaries are very subjective. What feels good or bad and what's a turn on or off - is fluid from person to person and experience to experience.  So, it's fine to amend these boundaries as need be.  We must be able to express these boundaries and feel comfort in knowing they will be respected.

We'll continue with more boundary dialogue as we go. For now, let's just be aware of times we felt completely safe and free.  Then about times when we felt our boundaries weren't respected.  This violation could be from any type of relationship.  It doesn't need to be anything major either.  I went away for the Summer. I had a beautiful doll with jointed wrists. I left her behind for her safety, because I knew I would be with mostly boys. While I was away a female cousin snapped Taylor's (doll's name) hand off!  A boundary was crossed and for years later I kept a close eye on my belongings.  I became afraid to loan things and distrusting causing me to be stingy with things I cared for.  In hind sight it seems so petty but not so.  We are who we are because of our experiences  They mold us into reflections of the way we see the world and the way it's treated us.  If I had been honest and talked about my feelings <sad,disappointment,loss> regardless about what I perceived others would think or what they actually would think I would have nipped these self limiting agreement before it ended where it did. Which was until recently, me being unable to keep things that were flawed. It was more about my feelings about myself than the item's lack of perfection.

We each have a right to want boundaries, express them and demand that they be respected.

Intentions

In sacred work we create boundaries by setting intentions and by rooting, grounding, centering and shielding. When you set intentions you are stating clearly and briefly what you hope to attain. Like boundaries your intention is personal.  Just remember to be as clear as possible. If you write them , write them in script as it makes each letter a powerful glyph.


Rooting/Grounding/Centering/Shielding

To expand on our breath work we want to shift our energy.  Grounding and rooting are terms that are seen as the same thing and often one or the other is used by itself.  I use both.  As I do rhythmic breath I visualize and sense the energy coming down from Divine Love into my crown chakra at the top of my head.  It is a white light that travels down each chakra then splits, traveling down each leg.  When the energy reaches my feet it creates capillaries of light that anchor me, root me to Gaia, mother Earth.  I feel her strength and stability under my feet.  I feel stable because the capillaries are solid roots she holds onto.  I won't fall.

I inhale a deep cleansing breath and release it in a slow deliberate exhale.  This time the Light of Love doesn't go down each leg.  It stays in my root chakra, in my pelvis.  This is where sexual energy is housed.  This powerful energy can blow a circuit if you're not careful. That is why this visualization is what I call grounding. I see lightning leaving my body between my legs and contacting the ground.

Inhale again and I visualize and feel myself floating off the ground like a balloon.  I have nothing to fear, the chords from my rooting and grounding keeps me tethered to terra firma and so I just enjoy the gentle sway of the breeze from the sky. I call this being centered. We are in the ether between land and sky.

This energy/Divine light/Love is traveling through my chakras I see myself floating. Kept from floating away by the roots under my feet and the the arc that is grounding me. I begin to see the energy cycling back up through my chakras now and like a great fountain spraying out of the top of my head.  This great white light sprays around me creating a permeable bubble.  This bubble is strong and nothing may enter unless I choose to reach out and pull it inside with me.  I am safe.

Day 2 Practice

Mind:
Follow my visualizations above or create your own. The point is to feel safe. In biblical terms it's
called a "hedge of protection".  I often place a hedge up too. Especially when someone I care
about that has asked for my assistance. I visualize a wide, tall, thickly grown hedge like one found in a maze.

Body:
Stretch with your hands way over your head. Get on the tips of your toes as you reach for the sky
As you visualize your breath work focus on feeling the energy flowing through your body. It may feel like a warm liquid or electrical heat.  See and feel as it travel to Earth and back up to creating your bubble.

Spirit:
On the inhale as you see and feel the energy leaving your feet creating roots say,
I am rooted in love.
On next inhale see and feel energy leaving root chakra connecting to Earth say,
I am grounded in love.
Exhale feel and see energy as a flowing current that pushes you into the sky. Say,
I am centered in gratitude.
Exhale feel and see yourself come to a place of floating. Repeat,
I am centered in gratitude.
Inhale love. Exhale gratitude. Do this until you feel the energy flowing out of your hear. Say,
I am shielded in peace. 
Continue to inhale love, exhale gratitude and allow protection to encompass you.
I am shielded in peace








Disclaimer:  The rituals, affirmations, prayers, exercises are based on my experiments.  Some were given under DIVINE Unction others were taught to me.  By all means in your practice, do as Spirit leads you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment